What we buy
Due to the diversity of its activity and scope of service provision, Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa presents a large volume of purchases of goods and services.
The main categories of goods and services purchased in 2019 were:
- Provision of prepared meals, which are provided to users and employees as part of the services provided and activities carried out;
- Temporary work fees, especially within the scope of services provided by Social Action and Health;
- Specialized work, such as consulting services, specialized computer work or restoration of works of art, among others;
- Facilities cleaning services;
- Surveillance and security services.
are national suppliers
57,8 M €
paid to suppliers
is the average payment term to our suppliers
In order to comply with the provisions of article 465 of the Public Procurement Code, Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa publishes on Portal Base the elements relating to the formation of public contracts, as defined in Ordinance no. 57/2018, of February 26th.